Pesto based Pizza Infused with Extra Virgin Infused Olive Oil featuring CannaOil Co.| Preptime:15-20 minutes | Cooking time: 8-10 minutes##### Ingredients
-Raw Pizza Dough (You can ask the bakery at your grocer if you can't find it raw in the cold section). Needs to be raw not pre-made.-Flaxseed - Milled-Spinach -Pesto Sauce (jarred) -Mozzarella Cheese -Parmesan Cheese -Minced Roasted Garlic
-Flour -Parchment Paper
-Pastry Brush -Pizza Stone
- Preheat oven to 420.
- Flour your surface, we will be baking on parchment paper. Optional: This recipe would be ideal with a pizza stone. Pre-heat your stone while working your dough.
- Stretch your dough to desired size, fold and roll your crust.
- Add your cannabis infused olive oil to the crust alongside your minced garlic and spread evenly, including on the crust. Optional: Use silicone pastry brush to spread, we just used a spoon.
- Sprinkle milled flaxseed coating dough (excluding crust).
- Top and evenly distribute spinach.
- Coat with mozzarella.
- Season your crust with salt & pepper. Optional: Sprinkle a little parmesan on the crust for extra saltiness, helps use less regular table salt.
- Optional: Add desired amount of Pepperoni
- Bake in oven at 475 for 8-10 minutes, check at 6 minutes if you need to rotate your pizza.
- Optional: Sprinkle parmesan to finish.
Follow along for this recipe on [our Youtube here.]Our take on a green pizza. Ideal for those that are unable to stomach the acidity of red sauce. There is a lot of oil introduced to this recipe. We have used jarred products such as the pesto sauce and minced garlic which both have lots of oil. It's best to pre-measure these to help drain some of the excess oil that we will replace with our cannabis infused oil. The coating of the flaxseed helps absorb some of the oil off of the crust preventing it from getting soggy. Flaxseed is also very beneficial for the cardiovascular health, inflammation and digestion, we enjoy eating it for extra texture as well. It is great to incorporate into baked recipes. The pizza is one of the perfect vehicles for any ingredients you're feeling. We kept our spinach raw because of the texture. If you wanted to cook it down with some sliced mushrooms to keep the recipe hearty without the addition of meat it would need to be drained well and dried.The variations are endless, we'd love to see your recipe! Make sure to tag us #WeedPornDaily or on the weekend #StonerSunday if you try our recipe! We would love to feature you to our cannabis community!