I know how difficult it can be to support your argument for the legalization of cannabis or medical marijuana. It’s easy to say that cannabis cures cancer, but where is the evidence behind it? My goal with this article is to provide as much reference material possible for any arguments or essays that you may be concocting about cannabis – or simply for educational purposes.
- Spain Study Confirms Hemp Oil Cures Cancer
- Federal Government Reports that Marijuana Kills Cancer Cells
- Marijuana Fights Cancer and Helps Manage Side Effects, Researchers Find
- Cannabidiol as potential anticancer drug.
- Cannabidiol inhibits angiogenesis by multiple mechanisms.
BLADDER / URETHRAL CANCER
- TRPV2 activation induces apoptotic cell death in human T24 bladder cancer cells: a potential therapeutic target for bladder cancer.
- Cannabinoids may be therapeutic in breast cancer.
- Role of cannabinoid and vanilloid receptors in invasion of human breast carcinoma cells.
- Cannabidiol induces programmed cell death in breast cancer cells by coordinating the cross-talk between apoptosis and autophagy.
- The endocannabinoid anandamide inhibits cholangiocarcinoma growth via activation of the noncanonical Wnt signaling pathway
- Opposing actions of endocannabinoids on cholangiocarcinoma growth is via the differential activation of Notch signaling
- The dual effects of delta(9)-tetrahydrocannabinol on cholangiocarcinoma cells: anti-invasion activity at low concentration and apoptosis induction at high concentration.
- Anandamide exerts its antiproliferative actions on cholangiocarcinoma by activation of the GPR55 receptor.
- Intractable nausea and vomiting due to gastrointestinal mucosal metastases relieved by tetrahydrocannabinol (dronabinol).
- Pharmacological synergism between cannabinoids and paclitaxel in gastric cancer cell lines.
- Antiproliferative mechanism of a cannabinoid agonist by cell cycle arrest in human gastric cancer cells.
- Effect of a synthetic cannabinoid agonist on the proliferation and invasion of gastric cancer cells.
HEAD AND NECK CANCER
- Cannabis use and cancer of the head and neck: Case-control study
- A Population-based Case-Control Study of Marijuana Use and Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Cannabidiol inhibits lung cancer cell invasion and metastasis via intercellular adhesion molecule-1.
- The antimitogenic effect of the cannabinoid receptor agonist WIN55212-2 on human melanoma cells is mediated by the membrane lipid raft.
- Inhibition of basal and ultraviolet B-induced melanogenesis by cannabinoid CB(1) receptors: a keratinocyte-dependent effect.
- The association of N-palmitoylethanolamine with the FAAH inhibitor URB597 impairs melanoma growth through a supra-additive action
- Revisiting CB1 receptor as drug target in human melanoma.
- Cannabinoid receptor 2 is upregulated in melanoma.
- Cannabinoid derivatives induce cell death in pancreatic MIA PaCa-2 cells via a receptor-independent mechanism.
- Cannabinoids in pancreatic cancer: Correlation with survival and pain
Find more from Granny Storm Crow’s Master MMJ list here
Stay regular super stoners~